Thursday 25 August 2011

FREEDOM


Marie has gone back to Plymouth for 6 days via Roscoff for the marriage of her niece Aileen and future husband Dean.
I dropped her off at Lamballe train station this morning.
So, what have I got planned whilst alone.

Here is the planned agenda.

Thursday: Darts away at Pleurtuit. Bar Open till 1am.

Friday: Mow the lawn if it is dry, and in the evening I have a firework display along with a performance by the massed bands of the Royal Marines. Bar open till it runs out.

Saturday: Gentleman's football afternoon, listening to Bournemouth hump Walsall whilst sampling some of France's finest wines.
Followed by a display by the Brittany over 70's pole dancing association in the back garden.
Bar Open all day.

Sunday: Ist Qualifying round of the French Football club. St Potan take on Pluduno. Bar open all afternoon.

Monday: Detox Day.

Tuesday: Better clear up before she gets home.

I have offered President Gadaffi asylum, here at my home in France.
I mean there is a spare place for a dictator whilst she has gone!

3 comments:

Cousin Kate X said...

Yeah right you wouldnt survive mowing the lawn let alone the 70 year old pole dancers!

Al and Marie said...

Ok OK..I lied about the pole dancers.
But I have mowed the lawn like a good boy.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you got humped for that "dictator" comment when the Long-haired Admiral got home, ha, ha.