Sunday 18 December 2011

DOGS XMAS PANTO

Twas the night before Xmas, and the Reindeer were all prepared for their long journey to deliver presents to all the children of the world.
But Santa had the arse! "The government want me to work longer and also stop my final pension salary" said Santa
"Don't be so sad" said Rudolph. "Because of the austerity measures, I'm not even a real reindeer. I am just a dog in reindeer's clothing. The cut backs have been shocking. I haven't even done the 3 day reindeer pilots course in Lapland. Come on, let us deliver these presents"
"Bah humbug" said Santa. "I'm on strike. Look at that present at the back. It looks like booze. I'm gonna open it and get wasted!" "NOOOOOO" said Rudolph. "We are not going through all that rehab thing again. You only work one day of the year, and when you do you hit the bottle" "Get lost" said Santa. "I'm getting lashed! The kids get enough in benefits anyhow"
3 HOURS LATER. "HIC! MERRY XMAS EVERYONE. I FEEL DOG ROUGH" Once again, no animals were hurt in the making of this panto. Just a lot of human patience and bonios were required.

3 comments:

Cousin Kate said...

You two have got issues!!

shirley sambrook said...

that beats Dickens Christmas Carol!!

Anonymous said...

Charming. I thought Marie looked just darling in that reindoor costume. Toodles.