Sunday 14 October 2012


So the camper van crew turned up.
All very predictable for a Saturday party.
From left to right..The team is..
Paul, Me, Jock, Tim Benger, Marie, Moldy, Carol, Bomber.
This photo was taken at midday and all are well. 



A few hours later, and the bar has been drained.



That picture is not me, just my older brother!




  1. Jock Rennie. No further comment needed.
  2. Your football team is Shite, and your drinking habits put Hurricane Higgins to shame.




This picture is not blurred, it is down to the photographer.
But we all came back for an acoustic guitar session with Mouldy that would put Queen to shame.



This photo proves I am not drunk or indeed hungry.
It was nearly 4am.
What a great day. great humour, great friends, and if anyone wants to visit when these reprobates return...Get on it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got awarded a commendation by the Admiral today!!! He must have been told about how drunk I got on Saturday, lol.

PS. Sorry you had to use the public loo Marie xxx

Anonymous said...

ah Jock first time I used em and might I say how nice and clean the village bogs are. Better than Bruno's where some drunken matelot had taken to sleeping. XX