Thursday 8 November 2012

RESTAURANT ROAD TEST



I went with Bill, Sharon, Derek, & Sue to look at a possible venue for an RNA function for next year.
I had been given the tip about this restaurant by our oldest members Pip and Kaye Piper, having had this business card thrust in my hand at the Trafalgar lunch.
The card said L'Abri Des Flots, Pleudihen Sur Rance.

To cut a long story short, after a bit of searching and seemingly lost, I went into a restaurant just to find directions, only to find out that this was indeed the place we were looking for.

The place had a new conservatory at the front and had changed it's name to La Cale de Mordreuc a few years back.
God knows how old that card was that I had been given!



Anyhow, a very pleasant lunch with cracking views over The Rance has put this place onto the "Must Go" list

If anyone is coming to this area in the near future, give it a go.

No comments: