Monday 24 July 2017

FLIGHT TRAINING




FLIGHT COMMAND TRAINING DAY 4.
Damn and blast the weather.Too windy for trainee pilots this morning. 
Sometimes I wish I was born a penguin or a swan so I could be in the Navy. A bit of rough weather doesn't stop their days work. 
But after being thrown out of my home by my parents at such a young age, with no formal education, I was only going to join the RAF. Luckily when I was booted out the house I didn't land on my head, or being a Marine would have been the only option.
With no flying, I have returned to the mess, where the truly excellent chef put on a hearty breakfast of warm worms.


I shall now spend the morning cleaning my flying equipment whilst singing loudly.
Hopefully there will be flying this afternoon. Will keep you all informed.
Toodle pip!




No comments: