Saturday 21 June 2008

AL GETS A JOB.

It's not a paid job. But it's a start. I am now a linesman for some St Potan football matches next season. Looks like I will be getting the stick from about 100 Frogs each weekend. I have done a crash course in French for all the terms needed on the pitch. I now know the French for "Offside, Throw In, Corner, Stop diving Drogba you cheating ****.
Pictured below is another Frenchman giving the linesman stick.




LEARN FRENCH WITH AL & MARIE.
Ou est le branleur dans le noir.
=
Who's the wanker in the black!


4 comments:

dave presswell said...

this season linesman,next season referee,national coach,then cso4.

Al and Marie said...

The French will be looking for a national coach soon. How is work Dave? I used to remeber working...Shit..It's 75F here already and I have to mow the back lawn for 5 hours. Ask Plaster if there is a job going!

dave presswell said...

crayou don't want a job here it's shit plaster is flexing his muscels.I was in Germany about 3 weeks ago played some golf (badly).
The two pups look just the tonic you both need to help get over the lost of gruffy, hope you train them to find golf balls. nice two see you have both settled in well.

Al and Marie said...

Did the lawn in 4 hours. Either I am getting fitter, or the bloke nextdoor has extended his fence into our garden!