Thursday 15 March 2012

ROYAL NAVY ASSOCIATION AGM AND LUNCH


Today was the Brittany branch AGM at the Brit Hotel, Le Relais du Mont.
Not too far east of Mont St Michel.


Roughly 25 members attended and the meeting was followed by a pleasant 3 course lunch with wine.
Marie couldn't make it as she has "swine flu" or something similar.
Still, that saved a bit on the bar bill.

As usual, I am not in the photographs.
Next time I am giving the camera to someone else.


Special mention to Pip and Kay Piper who have just celebrated their diamond wedding anniversary.
They had a card from Her Majesty to mark the occasion.
Congratulations!
I don't think I could stick my missus for 60 years.


And now I have taken on the role of Social Secretary (West) and am looking forward to searching out good places for the association to meet, and enjoy a pleasant lunch.
Another fine day was had in France.

No comments: